Doggie Dophilus contains 6 strains of live native bacteria. Live bacteria supplements are now recommended by vets and other animal professionals. Each capsule will provide on average 4 billion live bacteria which are stable at room temperature so no need to refrigerate.
A live native bacteria supplement for dogs providing some of the strains most prevalent in domestic dogs. Most of the food fed to our domestic friends today is quite different in composition to their ancestral diets. Moreover, there are influences in our home environments that can be damaging to the gut microflora - for example fluoride in water, antibiotic use and cooked food (instead of raw). The combined effect is that domestic dogs have many more gut problems.
- Targeted live bacteria supplements are now often recommended by vets and other animal professionals
- Doggie Dophilus contains six strains of native live bacteria
- Comprising strains that are pure, naturally fermented, antibiotic resistant and stable at room temperature - so no need to refrigerate
- Each capsule will provide on average a culture of two billion live bacteria (live viable dehydrated bacteria)
- This product is ideal for long or short-term usage
- Doggie Dophilus contains human food-grade live native bacteria cultures manufactured in GMP licensed facilities
Doggie Dophilus , 1 capsule will provide on average
2 billion live active bacteria.
|+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
* Indicates no NRV
Enterococcus faecium, Bifidobacterium animalis, Lactobacillus plantarum, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, HPMC (vegetable cellulose, capsule shell).
Toy (up to 5kg): ½ capsule daily
Small (5-12kg): 1 capsule daily
Medium (12-22kg): 1 capsule daily
Large (22-45kg): 1-2 capsules daily
Extra large (Over 45kg): 2 capsules daily
To be taken with food or as directed by a veterinary surgeon. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
Suitable for: Dogs of all ages (dosage according to weight, see label information for further instructions)
Non-Active Ingredients: Maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, HPMC (vegetable cellulose, capsule shell)
Non GM & Free From: GMO, gluten, wheat, soy, flavourings and colourings. This product is made from human food-grade raw materials, manufactured in GMP licensed facilities. Approval number: GB208RO2123
Storage: Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight. No need to refrigerate.